AIIR® Sapphire Vegan Conditioner is infused with nutrient rich black rice to nourish and heal hair through amino acids and vitamins E & B to reduce friction, add strength and improve elasticity. Indulge and restore balance while making your hair softer and more manageable. Sapphire, the stone of wisdom and strength, is infused to recharge your inner strength while balancing your mind, body and soul.
The end result is softer, more manageable hair with improved strength and elasticity.
- Nourish and heal your hair for softer and more manageable locks
- Infused black rice replenishes amino acids, vitamin E and B to reduce friction and improve elasticity
- This vegan conditioner softens and nourishes each strand
- Detangles and smooths
- Reduces frizz and flyaways without weighing hair down
- Color safe formula helps extend the life of color treatments
- Safe for daily use and any hair type
- Sapphire, known as the stone of wisdom and strength, is infused to restore balance, bring joy serenity and peace of mind
All AIIR products are cruelty free, 100% vegan and are free of parabens, sulfates and gluten. Responsibly sourced holistic ingredients.
Liters are available for purchase at SalonCentric.com.
How To Use
Shampoo first with AIIR® Sapphire Shampoo then apply Sapphire Conditioner from mid-strands to ends. Leave in up to five minutes and rinse thoroughly.
For an extra boost of hydration, towel dry your hair after shampooing to remove excess water, then apply conditioner
New Age Ingredients
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propanediol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Fragrance / Parfum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Sapphire Powder, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Hyroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alchohol, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
(As it appears on aiirprofessional.com)